Ford, Hyundai and Mitsubishi dealership. A Central Coast business driven by a Gosford family since 1939. Local business Booth’s Motor Group proudly serves the community from three locations across the Central Coast – North Gosford, West Gosford and Tuggerah.
- Drive brand awareness to Booth’s, as a local company that cares for the community while increasing engagement and conversions.
- Track the conversions in the users’ journey through the 4 different websites the business operates.
- Restructure the objectives and main website conversions, focusing on those which matter the most to the client.
- Using the appropriate channels and ad types we developed full funnels that serve the right content at the right time.
- Google Search and Display Ads along with Facebook and Instagram Videos, Carousels, Stories, Instant Experience, Image, and Animated Image Ads were all utilised.
- Ads landing page review and optimization was carried out.
- Continuous Always On campaigns were also the key to finding the ongoing bottom of funnel sales opportunities as well as strategy and automated improvements.
Period of analysis Jan – Sep (2019 vs. 2020). Google Ads + Facebook Ads.
- Awareness and engagement campaigns talking about the company’s journey through the years;
- For those users who engaged with the awareness ads, we’ve run conversion-focused offer ads, split by Brand or Vehicle interests;
- Continuously A/B testing on ad types, audiences, campaign objectives, bidding, and approach; In that way, we have got a qualified warmer audience interested in specific car models;
- A granular approach in the bottom of the funnel showing more specific ads according to users’ interests;
Case Study Transcript
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.